IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) annually presents a series of free educational webinars from June through September.
The series will help your organization learn about IHE; engage in IHE development and testing activities; and, leverage IHE solutions to develop and implement interoperable health IT systems.
Pharmacy webinar Learning Objectives:
- Understand PHARM vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Understand PHARM domain’s liaison and collaboration with HL7 and ISO.
- Overview of existing PHARM profiles and Community and Hospital Pharmacy, including Community Medication Prescription and Dispense, Hospital Medication Workflow, Medication Treatment Plan
- Overview of other PHARM domain activities, including Supply Chain and FHIR
- Understand how PHARM work benefits the pharmacists.
- How to get involved in PHARM committee work.