IHE (Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise) annually presents a series of free educational webinars from June through September.
The series will help your organization learn about IHE; engage in IHE development and testing activities; and, leverage IHE solutions to develop and implement interoperable health IT systems.
Webinar IHE Pharmacy Domain Update – September 9th 2015
Pharmacy webinar Learning Objectives:
- Understand PHARM vision, mission and strategic goals.
- Understand PHARM domain’s liaison and collaboration with HL7 and ISO.
- Overview of existing PHARM profiles and Community and Hospital Pharmacy, including Community Medication Prescription and Dispense, Hospital Medication Workflow, Medication Treatment Plan
- Overview of other PHARM domain activities, including Supply Chain, FHIR
- Understand how PHARM work benefits the pharmacists.
- How to get involved in PHARM committee work.
It’s just the BEST digest of IHE Pharmacy ever shared.
It’s the main task of the planning co-chairs at the end of each cycle.
And this is an important step because this one is the first in four years.